Corporate SDA members are legal entities that have a long-term interest in developing and raising trust in corporate governance in Slovenia.
Package of benefits:
- Membership of a certain number of individual persons who have the same benefits as individual SDA members;
- free-of-charge participation of a certain number of individuals at SDA events and trainings;
- attendance of Chairs of Supervisory and Management Boards at the SDA Chairmen Forum, which is held twice a year;
- 10% discount in training courses tailored to the needs of the client and discount on SDA consulting services (board evaluation, etc.);
- free-of-charge answers to legal questions;
- suitable presentation in expert public and promotion at all SDA events;
- possibility to cooperate in the development of the SDA strategy and annual plan of activities;
- professional cooperation in different SDA work groups pursuant to the annual plan of work.
The amount of annual membership fee with respect to company size under the classification in the Companies Act:
- micro company = €1,000
- small company = €2,000
- medium company = €4,000
- large company = €7,000
Companies that support SDA activities to improve the effectiveness of corporate governance within the scope of their corporate social responsibility.