dr. Karim Taga
- Growth strategies and business transformations
- Corporate Finance – Transaction support, mainly working with Private Equity firms and Banks
- Boardroom presentation and facilitation
Besides his management consulting assignments with clients in 4 industries:
- he acts as a Jury member for several Telecom & Media prize award ceremonies in Asia, Europe, and in the US.
- he supports several telecommunication councils and associations as well as governments and regulators in setting their (digital) agenda as an advisor
- he is chairing and facilitating top executive international events and conferences
Before joining ADL he worked for several years for Ericsson and was a research assistant professor at the University of Technology in Vienna. Furthermore, he enjoyed four different education systems: Tunisia (Lycée El Menzah V), France (Lycée JB Say/ESEM), the USA (UC Berkeley), and Austria (TU Wien).